Terms and Conditions for Long Lunch Tours
As of 23/07/18
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as you should understand and agree with them fully before proceeding with any booking through Long Lunch Tours (ABN 66539964881). The terms and conditions stated below apply to all bookings regardless of whether they are made through our website, over the phone, by email or via any other source e.g. text, Facebook, Instagram etc.
Please be aware, if you proceed with the booking it will be assumed that you have agreed to the terms and conditions below.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars. Long Lunch Tours prices are per passenger (unless otherwise stated and confirmed in writing by Long Lunch Tours) and are valid on day of booking.
All bookings are made with Long Lunch Tours (ABN 66539964881) who trade as Long Lunch Tours.
If the tour date is more than 14 days away at the time of the booking being confirmed, a 25% deposit is due and payable.
4. Final Payment
The balance of your booking i.e. full cost less the initial deposit, is due 7 days before the date of your day trip. An email will be sent to your nominated email address when the balance is due requesting payment. If you have not paid the full balance before the trip you will be denied entry onto the tour and you may forfeit any deposit paid.
5. Cancellation and change policy
Cancellation by the customer:
If a customer cancels their trip the following refund rules apply:
▪ Cancellation more than 14 days before the date of the day trip – your deposit will be returned to you, less any costs we may incur.
▪ Between 3 and 14 days before the trip – 50% of the booking value will be returned to you, less any costs we may incur. If we are able to re-book with our venues without any cost you may utilise this credit towards booking another tour.
▪ Less than 3 days before the day of the trip – 0% of the booking value will be returned unless we are able to re-book with our venues without any cost to enable you to utilise this credit towards booking another tour.
Changes to the date of your trip can be made free of charge when made more than 14 days before the date of the trip but can only be made once per booking.
Cancellation by Long Lunch Tours:
Long Lunch Tours reserve the right to cancel the trip at any time. If Long Lunch Tours cancels the trip a full refund will be made to the customer, less any costs that may be incurred.
• Long Lunch Tours has the right to cancel any daily tours that has insufficient bookings.
• For our daily tours, if you are more than 10 minutes late for the pickup - the vehicle will potentially leave without you, out of respect for other guests on the tour and to ensure we are not late at our venues - sorry!
6. Credit card charges
As at 23 July 2018, Long Lunch Tours does not currently on-charge to our customers any credit card fees that we incur.
7. Alcohol consumption
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
Long Lunch Tours takes underage drinking very seriously. If requested, passengers must be able to provide identification to prove they are 18 and over before they can consume alcohol whilst at our selected venues on a Long Lunch Tours trip.
Long Lunch Tours has the right to refuse entry onto the tour for patrons who are either intoxicated, dressed inappropriately or guests who are deemed by Long Lunch Tours to be behaving inappropriately. Venues also have the authority to refuse entry or refuse service.
Under the Liquor Licensing Act 119(4)(a), no alcohol is to be consumed on any Long Lunch Tour vehicle. If you purchase alcohol from any of the venues whilst on the tour, we will store it for you in our vehicle and hand it back to you at the end of the tour.
You agree that Long Lunch Tours can use images of you captured on the day trips for use on our website or in marketing material. If you do not want your image to be used, you will need to notify Long Lunch Tours in writing before the start of the trip.
The privacy of our customers and their personal information is extremely important to Long Lunch Tours. We respect the right of our customers to access their personal information should they wish to do so.
Any information that we collect about our customers is kept strictly confidential and is only accessible by authorised members of Long Lunch Tours.
Long Lunch Tours does not and will not sell or pass customer’s personal information to 3rd parties, without your written consent.
We will only use your personal contact information for the following purposes:
1. To contact you about a previous or upcoming booking which you have made.
2. To promote our services and other travel information which you may find useful. You can stop receiving these advises at any time, by emailing Long Lunch Tours that you no longer wish to receive these notifications.
10. Departure points
The departure point of the trip will be advised at the time of booking, but Long Lunch Tours reserve the right to change the departure point. If the departure point is changed by Long Lunch Tours the customer will be notified by email, if possible. If less than twenty-four hours before the departure, we will attempt to contact you by telephone.
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
Long Lunch Tours accepts no responsibility or liability for damage, loss, injury or delays whilst on our day trips.
Long Lunch Tours are not responsible for the acts and omissions of third parties that customers may encounter whilst on our day trips.
You release Long Lunch Tours and its officers, employees, agents and representatives from any liability and expressly waive any claims you may have against us arising out of or in connection with your participation in a trip.
Any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied by law into these Booking Conditions (Implied Warranty) is excluded.